Line dancing is a fun activity to enjoy with a group or by yourself. At ELM we have two levels of classes. In the Beginner class we learn basic steps, rhythm, and how to listen to the music. In the High Beginner/Improver class we continue to practice basic line dance steps and learn additional steps, sequences, and transitions to improve our technique and enjoyment of the dancing experience!
The benefits of line dancing are numerous:
- Line dance provides a great cardio workout.
- You can improve your balance and flexibility.
- Learning and remembering the steps is great exercise for your brain.
- You can express your creativity as you perform the steps and sync to the mood of the music.
- You can dance all by yourself in a small space.
- And, if you are with a group, you can make new friends and interact socially
- And, most importantly, it’s FUN!
Come join us for a great time in the ELM line dance classes. See you there!