Welcome to Fall Session
Classes begin on September 11 and conclude on October 30.
You will receive a letter in the mail with your name badge insert and a list of classes with room numbers. You may go straight to your class and check in on the class roster.
Name badges must be worn by all ELM students, instructors, volunteers, and staff. New student name badge sleeves and replacement sleeves may be picked up at the registration desk.
There will be greeters to meet you and assist you in finding your classrooms on the first day.
Enter FUMC through the Family Life Hall doors only (Building A). The FUMC doors open ad 9:00 am and morning classes begin at 9:30 am.
Class Room Number List
- Can be obtained in the lobby of Family Life Hall on 1st day of classes
- Changes will be made on the first day of classes only
- Please visit the ELM registration desk to request changes
- No changes will be made after the first day
- Changes will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and limited by class availability
- No refunds will be given after a session has started
- Lunch, which is optional, is available for $7.00, payable by check (made payable to “ELM”) or cash at the door
- No reservations required
- Brown baggers are welcome
- Coffee, tea or dessert is available for $1.00 each
A Few Reminders
- The name badge for fall is TAN. Please wear it on your person while attending ELM. Also, please fill out the emergency information on the back of the name badge.
- We are guests of FUMC. Please thank the staff when you see them but contact Kelly Daugherty, ELM Director with any questions or facility issues.
- Parking - Please be considerate, watchful and careful. Do not move or enter orange cones in the parking lot. Do not park by a yellow or red line or in the white lined area of handicapped parking. Please park in the North Marietta side parking lot.
56 Whitlock Avenue, SW
Marietta, GA 30064
Sept. 11 - ELM Security
Sept. 18 - Conversation Day
Sept. 25 - Conversation Day
Oct. 2 - Conversation Day
Oct. 9 - Lunch Program
Oct. 16 - Conversation Day
Oct. 23 - Conversation Day
Oct. 30 - Show & Tell - A Celebration of Talents